question about popups

Manfred Meier m.meier at SPIEKERMANN.DE
Mon Aug 21 03:26:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

some questions because your problem description is very general:

- what exactly happens: does the popup window show up but is empty? does
it show up at all?
- how did you try to open the popup window?
- are there error messages from javascript (browser status line) or in
any log files?
- can a popup window blocking software be the problem?
- can you open a popup window from a test page which has nothing to do
with mapserver?
- best is: show us some of your program code and tell us what happens
and what should happen.

Manfred