layer configuration for WMS

xslove xslove at CENTRUM.CZ
Mon Aug 21 16:16:14 EDT 2006

So I used full filepaths in mapfile, in browser sent request, and got empty
(of course :-( ) image. I try it sent again and again more than 10 times,
but result has been still empty map.

My internet connection is ok, when I'll send for ex. request
http://wms.jpl.nasa.gov/wms.cgi?service=wms&version=1.1.1&request=GetMap&width=488&height=380&bbox=17.9,48.591,18.864,49.092&srs=EPSG:4326&format=image/jpeg&layers=global_mosaic&styles=visual
so I get correct satellite data.

This thing about my test servlet I mean, I want make sure, mapserver call
request specified by CONNECTION. By this my servlet I know, this request is
never called by mapserver. So want to say nothing is sent to the JPL wms
server.

Only one thing happened when I call request within browser. Within tmp
folder (as it is specified by IMAGEPATH and IMAGEURL) is created empty file
like as 115618998219400.img.tmp (where size is 0 bytes).

I try set debug ON, but nothing is written in log file (LOG
"c:/tmp/log/mapserver.log")

After about two days I try it on linux system and we will see...

Radim