Raster Layer

K S proxiroxp at YAHOO.GR
Tue Aug 22 08:38:42 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
    I have a layer for a satellite photograph using this code:

# Chania aero layer

    LAYER
             NAME "CHQAero"
             DATA "CHQ1.tif"
             STATUS on
             TYPE raster
     END

everything seems to be ok.No error from mapserver.But nothing changes when  I turn on this layer.I can't see the photograph anywhere.I have used for testing another .tif image and it works.The .tif image CHQ1.tif  has been exported from arcView. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!