Raster Layer

Zenon Panoussis oracle at PROVOCATION.NET
Tue Aug 22 16:43:01 EDT 2006

K S wrote:

>     I have a layer for a satellite photograph using this code:
> <snip>
> everything seems to be ok.No error from mapserver.But nothing changes
> when  I turn on this layer.I can't see the photograph anywhere.I have
> used for testing another .tif image and it works.The .tif image
> CHQ1.tif  has been exported from arcView. Any ideas?

Yes, I've just been there myself. Read the entire "Landsat image tiffs"
thread. I'm almost finished writing a howto on this but haven't published
it yet; e-mail me if you want it.

> Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των
> ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων

Προστασια κατα των ενοχλητικων προγραμματων που θα βρουμε;-)