Thematic Mapping - Circles on Basemap {Scanned} {Scanned}

Siki Zoltan siki at AGT.BME.HU
Tue Aug 22 12:01:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

A piechart generation php script can be found here
http://www.mail-archive.com/mapserver-users@lists.umn.edu/msg05262.html

I have used an other solution becase my data are stored in external
database. I used php mapscript and gd to draw
piecharts on the top of the map.

Bye,
Zoltan