cgi mapserver query

Greg Luker gluker at SCU.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 23 19:00:30 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your help Debbie.

Debbie said:
>This is really an SQL question - if you can produce an SQL statement
>that links all of your tables together and view the correct results in
>your query interface (phpmyadmin for example) you should be able to
>just insert that same SQL query in your OVF file.

I have done this before in phpmyadmin and got exactly what I wanted (main
table info and all subordinate tables info). I then duplicated the SELECT
statement in OVF (I use an inline OVF, not an OVF file), and when I query a
point, MapServer returns just the first "combined" information. I tried
nquery, and that returns the first "combined" record 5 times (there are 5
related records in the subordinate table).

I will study your SELECT statement and see if I can make some changes to
make mine work.

Thanks again for your suggestions Debbie.

Thanks,
Greg Luker.