class intervals etc

siva volunteer at SPATIALLINK.ORG
Wed Aug 23 19:53:10 EDT 2006

hello i find some answers

1 'Attribute queries are accomplished by passing query definition
information to MapServer in the URL (or form post). Mode=itemquery
returns a single result, and mode=itemnquery returns multiple result
sets'
i try but get many correct maps. number of correct maps is number of row
matches. how i get only 1 correct map??
2 ??
3 ??
4 ??