class intervals etc

siva volunteer at SPATIALLINK.ORG
Wed Aug 23 16:03:28 EDT 2006

ok i ask my questions again

1 i make thematic map using shapefile dbf. but i got 28 states. do i
color every state differently or is color 'random range' possible??
when user sees map, he want to create class intervals. how i recolor
map from url input dynamically??

2 how i add text to label?? i label points as 1, 2, 3 from shapefile
dbf. how to label as project 1, project 2, projet 3??

3 my reference img box does not match my map img??

4 how to make map img seze = 75% of page area or 1.75 em??

5 my symbol size does not work right?? i use symbols35.sym

6 how to make radio zoom value remembered by mapserver??

sincerely

sshekar