Mapscript Re-Projection on-the-fly

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Thu Aug 24 01:44:43 EDT 2006

Hey,

I can't imagine that such a question stays unanswered in the
mapserver community...

I meanwhile added a:

	$map -> setProjection("init=epsg:26711");

to my code, but nothing happens - meaning: no error message but no
reprojection either.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Stefan