MapServer 4.10.0-beta1 Released

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at FREE.FR
Thu Aug 24 10:25:31 EDT 2006

Hi,
Just for information, I test this beta release, and it is working on mandriva
2006 (not a big news I think :-/). Really funny to test some new feature.

Y.
PS : for french reader :
http://wiki.gloobe.org/doku.php?id=mapserver_nouveautes
a small document to describe the new release.

--
Yves Jacolin
http://yjacolin.gloobe.org