Layer TYPE POINT ??????

Luis Treviño ltrevinoh at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 31 11:07:56 EDT 2006

Eduardo:

Maybe you could try using a point symbol like this one:
Symbol
  name 'circulo'
  Type ELLIPSE
  Filled TRUE
  POINTS
    1 1
  END
END

and include it on your layer definition:
  CLASS
    NAME "estaciones"
    #TEMPLATE    '/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/templates/hco_dep18.html'
   STYLE
      SYMBOL 'circulo'
      COLOR 255 0 0
      SIZE 12
   END
   COLOR 217 231 62
   OUTLINECOLOR 89 93 188
  END

if your extent is OK, you should see the point.

Saludos
Luis