reading and deleting annotation features in mapscript

mikiet mike.talbutt at DOTTEDEYES.COM
Thu Aug 31 12:11:34 EDT 2006

Thanks for that, I've now successfully got my shape, however you statement
saying deleteing is not supported, does this mean that there is no way of
removing a feature from a layer ?