mapping query results with dbox and mapserv.js

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 10 12:44:47 EST 2006

On 12/10/06, william paul <williampaul28 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Rich:
>
> I have modified the map file as you told me:
>
> HEADER main.html
> TEMPLATE empty.html
> CLASS
>
> END
>
> When I try to display the query results I get only the main.html without any
> data inside, like I just want to display the html file.
>
> The emty.html:

> If I try to query from the map I get the same result: the main.html page
> without any data inside

The empty.html should be truly empty (0 bytes), but I don't think
that's your problem. Check your temp dir and make sure images are
being created. I have a slightly better version working at:
http://www.sublettewyo.com/mapserver/sc.html in case there's anything
in there that would help as an example.

Is yours online?

--