Can ´t see the postgis layer

Luis Trevi ño ltrevino at GPOBSI.COM.MX
Tue Feb 7 16:04:37 EST 2006

Hi mapserver-users:

I´m using mapserver CGI with no mapscript, I have a shapefile and a
postgis layer. I can see the shapefile layer with no problems but I can´t
see the postgis layer. If I call the postgis layer with a lat/long extent
I can see the points but can´t see the shapefile layer, If I call both
layers with UTM extent I just see the shape layer. I´m stuck.

Don´t know what I´m doing wrong.
This is my map file:

MAP
  NAME "pg"
  STATUS ON
  EXTENT 477959 2.13346e+006 490080 2.14072e+006
  SIZE 800 600
  SYMBOLSET 'symbols.sym'
  FONTSET 'fonts.txt'
  IMAGETYPE GIF
  IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
  UNITS METERS

  WEB
    IMAGEPATH '/var/www/tmp/'
    IMAGEURL '/tmp/'
    LOG 'ms.log'
    TEMPLATE Tubica.html
  END

  PROJECTION
    #"proj=latlong"
    "proj=longlat"
    "ellps=WGS84"
    "datum=WGS84"
    "no_defs"
  END

    LAYER
      NAME gis
      STATUS ON
      TYPE POINT
      DEBUG ON
      CONNECTION "user=xxx password=xxx dbname=bsiubica
host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xx port=5432"
      CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
      DATA "posicion from loca as foo using unique cmpoid using srid=4326"

      UNITS METERS
      SIZEUNITS METERS

      CLASS
        COLOR 255 0 0  #rojo