hi

Puneet Kishor punkish at EIDESIS.ORG
Sun Feb 12 13:57:59 EST 2006

On Feb 12, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:

> Yes you can.
>
> Best regards,
> Bart
>
> Neelima Doddapaneni wrote:
>
>> HI all
>> Can  I use both cgi mapserver and php mapserver in parallel.
>> Regards,
>> Neelima

well, a little qualifier required there, because the OP was a bit
unclear to me. If "by parallel" you mean serving one website using
MapServer CGI, and another using MapServer/PHP MapScript, both on the
same computer, then yes, you can.

On the other hand, if you are asking whether you can power a single
website using two server-side technologies (CGI and PHP-MapScript),
then the simple answer would be "no."
--
Puneet Kishor