hi

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Feb 12 14:30:11 EST 2006

Even using both technologies in a single website should be possible eg
by the use of iframes, but IMHO it would not make much sense to do so.

What I sometimes do is develop a web site completely with PHP/Mapscript,
but also use Mapserv CGI to provide OGC:WMS and OGC:WFS on my data.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden