Strange dl("php_mapscript.so") behavior

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Thu Feb 16 11:09:50 EST 2006

Hi William,

happy that I was that my database was with your help up-and-running
again, I attacked my postgres plus now postgis conversion. And
whoops,... no more map display. I am shocked!! :-)

Ok, I tried it with only

	dl("php_mapscript.so");

But in vain. Still same result. Nothing displays. Not even a simple
echo.

The apache and sys log don't give any results either. Once I had a
"LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection" displayed, but it
disappeared suddenly...

Gush, what is this magic, that makes disappear everything on my page?!?!

Stef