Strange dl("php_mapscript.so") behavior

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Thu Feb 16 11:49:16 EST 2006

No, it's not PHP. It's related with Mapserver. Actually, I have only
updated the gislibs and postgres with your packages. So, stupid me, I
haven't controlled the testphp.php - so there seems to be the
problem. I will update now all packages with your latest ones.... and
hopefully this helps!

Stef