projection error when mode=itemquery

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 22:07:21 EST 2006

On 2/14/06, Vito Meuli <vito.meuli at tecnologieavanzate.it> wrote:
> Hi Rich! Hi listmates!
>
> I have the same problem.
> It seems that when I use "mode=itemnquery" the raster displays always in the
> same position and with the same magnification in the final image (like
> "TRANSFORM FALSE" layers), whereas the vector layers follow the zoom and pan
> correctly.
>
> I'm using Mapserver 4.6.2 on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS 4, compiled like
> almost all needed libraries.
>
> I'll give a try to Mapserver 4.8.1 as soon as possible.
>
> Any ideas?
> Thanks!
>
> Vito

Hello Vito,

Yours is the first reply that I have received to this bug report.
Unfortunately, I broke the link to the demo in my bug report, which
makes it hard for the developers to see the problem. I will try to fix
the link and maybe reassign the bug report. Please keep me posted if
you learn anything more.

Regards,
--
Richard Greenwood