projection error when mode=itemquery

Vito Meuli vito.meuli at TECNOLOGIEAVANZATE.IT
Fri Feb 17 03:39:32 EST 2006

Hi Rich.
I can only add that my faulty layer has an UTM projection in meters as yours:

        PROJECTION
                "proj=utm"
                "ellps=WGS84"
                "datum=WGS84"
                "zone=33"
                "units=m"
                "north"
#               "no_defs"
        END

whereas the mapfile, and implicitly all other layers, have a Gauss-Boaga
projection:

PROJECTION
  "proj=tmerc"
  "lon_0=15"
  "x_0=2520000"
  "k=0.9996"
  "ellps=intl"
END

I'm hoping for a solution from Mapserver 4.8.1... but I need some time to
compile it.

Cheers,
Vito Meuli

--