Again: imgObj2java.awt.image

Oliver Lichte lichte at ICBM.DE
Fri Feb 17 11:56:32 EST 2006

Hi Fernando and thank you very much for your answer,

I need that for an abstraction layer on mapserver to develop desktop
applications. Do you know what imageObj.getByte() returns? There is a lack of
documentation for JavaMapserver-API, yet, isn't it?

Best regards,
Oliver

--
Junior Research Group IMPULSE
ICBM * Carl-v.-Ossietzky University of Oldenburg