Again: imgObj2java.awt.image

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Mon Feb 20 02:54:41 EST 2006

Hi Oliver

Do you mean this?

package de.hydrotec.test.WebMapGUITest;

import java.io.ByteArrayInputStream;
import java.io.FileOutputStream;
import javax.imageio.ImageIO;
import edu.umn.gis.mapscript.mapObj;

public class WorkWithImageTest {
    public static void main(String args[]) throws java.io.IOException {
        System.loadLibrary("mapscript");
        mapObj  map = new mapObj("test.map");
        edu.umn.gis.mapscript.imageObj ms_img = map.drawQuery();
        // Output in Mapserver-style
        ms_img.save("ms.png",map);
        java.io.InputStream is = new
ByteArrayInputStream(ms_img.getBytes());
        java.awt.image.BufferedImage java_img = ImageIO.read(is);
        // Output in Java-Style
        ImageIO.write(java_img,"png",new FileOutputStream("java.png"));
    }
}

Benedikt

PS: Using Mapserver for a desktop-app sounds intersting.I'm curious to
know
which advantages over JUMP/uDig (or something like this) you
see/hope/expect?

UMN MapServer Users List <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
17.02.2006 17:56:32: