queryByPoint on dynamic layer from mysql

kristjan kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Wed Feb 22 02:25:45 EST 2006

I am using PHP. But I did not use PHPMapscript functions to add new
shapes to my database. I used PHPMapscript to draw the map and get the
pointst from user but then I used just regular SQL commands to add new
shapes to my database.
The error to witch you were refering '[MapServer Error]:
msINLINELayerGetShape(): No inline feature with this index' sounds like
there is a record in the feature table but not in geometry table - I'm
not shure but check it out.
I tested the index stuff with filling the ID field of my features table
with several values and they all worked well as long as they were
unique. I even have different type of geometrys in my table (points and
polygons), but they are drawn in separate layers with different data
clauses like "DATA 'geometry from (select * from objekt where
klass_id=1) feature, objekt_bin geometry'" and "DATA 'geometry from
(select * from objekt where klass_id=2) feature, objekt_bin geometry'"

Kristjan