[UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] OracleSpatial 10i GetExtent slow

Benedikt Rothe umn-ms at HYDROTEC.DE
Tue Feb 28 03:24:28 EST 2006

Hi Johan

It is not on me to answer on your feature-request.

Maybe the following SQL-Statement is helpfull for you. It delivers the
Oracle-Metadata:

select owner,table_name,column_name,d.*
from all_sdo_geom_metadata m,
     table(m.DIMINFO) d

Since the result of this query  is a simple relation (no oracle-objects)
it
can be used from any Oracle-Interface (xDBC, ADOxxx, ...)

By
Benedikt

UMN MapServer Developers List <MAPSERVER-DEV at LISTS.UMN.EDU> schrieb am
26.02.2006 12:53:04: