Preventing browser refresh using Mapserver

Piero Cavalieri piero.cavalieri at HEIDI.IT
Tue Feb 28 04:45:00 EST 2006

Yes, javascript XMLHttpRequest object. But you should find some library
to use for that (with .NET I use Ajax.NET). If you work with mapserver cgi
directly, response should return values you have in template file (which
doesn't have to be a complete HTML file, but only have values you want in
the []. Then you use this values in your javascript file, to set src
properties of main image and reference map, and all other relevant values
you want).

P.