ogr2ogr works on Linux, does not on Windows

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 07:57:46 EST 2006

Hi list,

I am trying to convert a shapefile to tabfile whilst reprojecting it to
LatLong WGS84.  This works great on Linux, but doesn't on Windows.

The command used is:
ogr2ogr -f "MapInfo File" address.tab address.shp -t_srs "+proj=longlat
+ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs" -s_srs "+proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84
+datum=WGS84 +no_defs"

I did initially use EPSG codes, but that didn't work on Windows so I thought
I'd try the actual datum codes.  No luck.

There are no error produced on Windows.  On opening the TAB file it is not
projected.

I am using the latest FWTools.

If information is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,