Problem in Oracle Spatial Connection - Empty Image

Prema Selvam (sent by Nabble.com) lists at NABBLE.COM
Tue Jan 10 10:41:33 EST 2006

Hi Everybody,

 I am new to the MapServer, my actual problem is in establishing connection between MapServer and Oracle Spatial.

 When i pass the query(shown below) the empty image is displayed in the browser without any map
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/sdocountry/sdocountry.map&layers=country&mode=map

 I Created .map file (shown below) with the Oracle Spatial Connection.

	MAP
		STATUS ON
		SIZE 800 600
		UNITS dd
		IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255

		PROJECTION
			"proj=latlong"
			"ellps=WGS84"
		END

		EXTENT -180 -45 180 45

		LAYER
			PROJECTION
				"proj=latlong"
				"ellps=WGS84"
			END

			NAME "CountryMap"
			TYPE POLYGON

			CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
			CONNECTION "world/land at orcl"
			DATA "shape FROM country USING SRID 8307"

			CLASS
				NAME	"Country_Class"
				STYLE
					COLOR 250 250 0
					OUTLINECOLOR 32 32 32
				END
			END
		END
	END

 And Set the environment variable in the apache/conf/httpd.conf file as
	SetEnv ORACLE_BASE "d:/oracle/product/10.2.0"
	SetEnv ORACLE_HOME "d:/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1"
	SetEnv ORACLE_SID "orcl"
	SetEnv TNS_ADMIN "d:/oracle/product/10.2.0/db_1/network/admin"

This is the my whole Sample code and configuration, I dont know why the map image is not generating.
I am not receving any error message.

MapServer for windows (ms4w) binaries is downloaded from "maptools.org"

System configuration
	Windows 2000 Advanced Server
	Oracle 10g
	MapServer 4.6.1
	Apache/2.0.55 (Win32)

I am waiting for the some solution, from you to over come this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Prema Selvam.