MapServer/SSL/Certificates

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Jan 12 12:54:27 EST 2006

Hi,

check this page:

http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

Maybe setting the following environment variable to your certifcates
directory might do the trick, I haven't tried this though. Are you using
IIS? Then set the system environment variable and restart the server. If
you are using Apache use SetEnv in the conf file and restart Apache.

CURL_CA_BUNDLE

Best regards,
Bart

--