No reprojection done

Nilsson Bengt bengt.nilsson at AEROTECHTELUB.SE
Sun Jan 15 18:38:22 EST 2006

Hi,
I've set up a WMS server with an initial singe layer to test reprojection. However , I can't get the projection to work. Whatever output projection i try I get the same geographical (4326) back. For example, when I make a WMS request  with  SRS=EPSG:54004 (Mercator) and bounding box in that projection I get an 4326-map back. I do not get any errors. Here is my map-file:

 MAP
NAME WMS-test
STATUS ON
SHAPEPATH "shp"
IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255
FONTSET ../etc/fontset.txt

DEBUG ON
WEB
  LOG "/tmp/mapserv.log"
  IMAGEPATH "/srv/www/htdocs/ms_tmp/"
  IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"
  METADATA
    "wms_title"     "Test"
    "wms_onlineresource" "http://hhhhhhhhh/mapserv/wt?service=WMS"
    "wms_srs"       "epsg:9823 epsg:4326 epsg:54004"
  END
END

PROJECTION
  "init=epsg:54004"
END

LAYER
  NAME k92_strandlinje
  DEBUG ON
  METADATA
    "wms_title"    "k92_strandlinje"
    "wms_srs"    "EPSG:4326"
  END
  TYPE POLYGON
  STATUS ON
  CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
  CONNECTION "user=postgres password=xxx dbname=xxx host=localhost"
  DATA 'the_geom from k92_strandlin_polygon'
  PROJECTION
   "init=epsg:4326"
  END
  CLASS