Mapserver compile error on Ubuntu

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Mon Jan 16 12:36:47 EST 2006

Greetings, Till!

I was just about to pull out my  laptop with Ubuntu...  haven't used it
in quite sometime.  I've compiled MapServer, GRASS, and GDAL/OGR in
Ubuntu before without any problems so I'm curious to see what Matt's
problem is all about.  It could be that he's missing some header files...

Matt, did you download the "dev" packages for GDAL and other dependencies?

-Perry