Problem in Oracle Spatial with MapServer in ItemnQuery

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Wed Jan 18 12:04:40 EST 2006

Hi,
    To execute query mode/functions you need to specify the USING UNIQUE
in your data definition.
    In your case:
        DATA "shape FROM world USING UNIQUE shapeid SRID 8307"
    I will investigate why the qitem is not working, so in your case you
need to define the qitem inside of qstring, like:
*http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/zap/htdocs/CountryOrcl.map&mode=itemnquery&layer=world_poly&qlayer=world_poly&qitem=cntry_name&qstring=CNTRY_NAME='india*'
<http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/zap/htdocs/CountryOrcl.map&mode=itemnquery&layer=world_poly&qlayer=world_poly&qitem=cntry_name&qstring=%27india%27>
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR