Problem in Oracle Spatial with MapServer in ItemnQuery

Francesco Sozzi fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Wed Jan 18 11:18:44 EST 2006

Hi Prema,

Did you tried to add field name in the URL?

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/zap/htdocs/CountryOrcl.map&mode=itemnquery&layer=world_poly&qlayer=world_poly&qitem=cntry_name&qstring='CNTRY_NAME=india'

I also think you should add this field name into your layer definition:

DATA "shape,cntry_name FROM world USING SRID 8307"

Regards

Francesco
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Prema Selvam (sent by Nabble.com)
  To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:56 PM
  Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Problem in Oracle Spatial with MapServer in ItemnQuery

  Hi All,

   Thanks all for the solution of my previous query ( Problem in Oracle Spatial Connection - Empty Image).

   Now I got new query, Please give me some solution.

   I am able to establish connection between MapServer and Oracle Spatial 10g, and we can get the Map Image prefectly ( refer Subject Problem in Oracle Spatial Connection - Empty Image)

   I am unable to get the any Query  Function in MapServer with Oracle Spatial , but i can able to do the query operation with Shapefiles.

   The Mapfile, quey and Error is give below,

  Mapfile

          MAP
                  DEBUG ON
                  NAME           World_Country
                  EXTENT        -180 -90 180 83.60415649414
                  SIZE           800 400
                  SHAPEPATH      '/ms4w/apps/zap/data/'
                  IMAGETYPE      GIF
                  STATUS       ON

                  WEB
                          TEMPLATE     'templates/ZapTemp.html'
                          IMAGEPATH    '/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/'
                          IMAGEURL     '/ms_tmp/'
                  END

                  PROJECTION
                          "proj=latlong"
                          "ellps=WGS84"
                  END

                  QUERYMAP
                          STATUS ON
                          STYLE HILITE
                          COLOR 255 255 0
                  END

                  LAYER
                          DEBUG ON

                          PROJECTION
                                  "proj=latlong"
                                  "ellps=WGS84"
                          END

                          CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
                          CONNECTION "world/land at orcl"
                          DATA "shape FROM world USING SRID 8307"

                          NAME         world_poly
                          STATUS       ON
                          TYPE         POLYGON

                          DUMP TRUE

                          TEMPLATE "templates/ZapTemp.html"

                          TOLERANCE 5

                          CLASS
                                  NAME  'The_World'
                                          STYLE
                                          COLOR    0 200 0
                                  END
                          END
                  END
          END

  Query

  http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/zap/htdocs/CountryOrcl.map&mode=itemnquery&layer=world_poly&qlayer=world_poly&qitem=cntry_name&qstring=india

  Error Message

  msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error. Error: ORA-00920: invalid relational operator . Query statement: SELECT rownum, cntry_name, shape FROM world WHERE india AND SDO_FILTER( shape, MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY(2003, 8307, NULL,MDSYS.SDO_ELEM_INFO_ARRAY(1,1003,3),MDSYS.SDO_ORDINATE_ARRAY(-180,-90,180,83.6041565) ),'querytype=window') = 'TRUE' . Check your data statement.

  Spatial data in Oracle

  SQL> describe world

   ----------------------------------------- -------- ----------------------------

   SHAPEID                                   NOT NULL NUMBER(38)
   FIPS_CNTRY                                         VARCHAR2(2)
   GMI_CNTRY                                          VARCHAR2(3)
   ISO_2DIGIT                                         VARCHAR2(2)
   ISO_3DIGIT                                         VARCHAR2(3)
   CNTRY_NAME                                         VARCHAR2(254)
   LONG_NAME                                          VARCHAR2(40)
   SOVEREIGN                                          VARCHAR2(40)
   POP_CNTRY                                          NUMBER
   CURR_TYPE                                          VARCHAR2(16)
   CURR_CODE                                          VARCHAR2(4)
   LANDLOCKED                                         VARCHAR2(1)
   SQKM                                               NUMBER
   SQMI                                               NUMBER
   COLORMAP                                           NUMBER
   SHAPE                                              MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY

   Please give me a some solution

   Waiting for the reply

  Thanks & Regards,
  Prema Selvam