Problem in MapServer with Oracle Spatial - More than one image is Loaded

Prema Selvam (sent by Nabble.com) lists at NABBLE.COM
Thu Jan 19 11:13:03 EST 2006

Hi Everybody,

 Again its Me,

 I can able to Connect to Oracle Spatial with MapServer and i can fire the Itemnquery function.

 But the problem , when i fire the ItemQuery only one record is hilited thats the default it return only first match record.
  When I fire  Itemnquery more than one image is generated that is if 50 records is matched 50 same image is  loaded .

 Please give me a some solution  for this problem, below I am give the Mapfile, Template, Query and Output.

Mapfile

	MAP
		DEBUG ON
		NAME           world_city
		EXTENT        -180 -90 180 83.60415649414
		SIZE           800 400
		SHAPEPATH      '/ms4w/apps/zap/data/'
		IMAGETYPE      GIF
		STATUS       ON

				SYMBOL
					NAME "circle"
					TYPE ellipse
					FILLED true
					POINTS
						1 1
					END
				END

		WEB
			TEMPLATE     'templates/ZapTemp.html'
			IMAGEPATH    '/ms4w/tmp/ms_tmp/'
			IMAGEURL     '/ms_tmp/'
		END

		PROJECTION
			"proj=latlong"
			"ellps=WGS84"
		END

		QUERYMAP
			STATUS	ON
			STYLE	HILITE
			COLOR	255 255 0
		END

		LAYER
			DEBUG ON

			PROJECTION
				"proj=latlong"
				"ellps=WGS84"
			END

			CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
			CONNECTION "world/land at orcl"
			DATA "shape FROM world USING UNIQUE shapeid SRID 8307"

			NAME         world_point
			STATUS       ON
			TYPE         POINT

			DUMP TRUE