Using C#: Unable to load DLL 'mapscript': The specified module could not be found.

Tamas Szekeres szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Thu Jan 19 17:49:07 EST 2006

I recommend that all of the dll-s belonging to your app. to be placed into
your application's directory ie bin/Debug due to avoid further problems. It
is not alien from the philosophy of the .NET stuff.

Tamas