ideas on load testing

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 19 19:53:47 EST 2006

Thanks Brock,

I downloaded jmeter, and it works well. however i am having the same problem
where a stress test to a mapserver application:

http://casoilresource.lawr.ucdavis.edu/mapserver/dhtml/mapunit_dhtml.php?map=/data1/website/mapserver/dhtml/mapunit.map&county_id=ca_19e&mapext=-2033880.156141%20-172259.493337%20-1923223.887901%20-91817.904578&message=zoomed_to_ssurgo-area

performs as expected, however mapserver generates no images in its temp
directory...

am i doing something wrong here?

thanks!

--