ideas on load testing

Brock Anderson banders at REFRACTIONS.NET
Fri Jan 20 11:20:48 EST 2006

Dylan,

I don't know know if it's possible to force Mapserver to save temporary
copies of all its images.  Perhaps someone else knows...
Anyway, wouldn't it adversely affect Mapserver's performance if you
saved images server side?  I suspect that would skew the results of your
benchmarking.

You can use JMeter to save the images it receives from Mapserver.  To
the "Thread Group", add a "Post Processor" called "Save Responses to a
file".  Done.

Brock