New User - What to start with: Unix or Windows

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 21 21:23:18 EST 2006

If it suits your needs, you can also use ESRI Personal Geodatabases as
a spatial data source with the recent versions of mapserver (with
GDAL1.3.1),  through the OGR connection, thanks to additions to the
code by Frank Warmerdam a few months ago.

Cheers,
Ken