dynamic referencemap

ruth schÿfffff6nbuchner ruthschoenbuchner at YAHOO.DE
Tue Jan 24 14:34:40 EST 2006

    Hello "Mapscripters" and PHP experts,
  I would like to make navigable the small general map in my WebGIS application. If one clicks into the reference map ,  the large map should change. (f.e.to zoomin or just to go to the selected part of the map?).
   I picked out from "GMap", that with click into the reference map  (similarly as with click into the large map),the two variables  (keymap_x/keymap_y) are handed over, which define then the new map  center of the main map.
  Can someone did program coincidentally already times this procedure and give oneself tips?
    F.e.does the reference map  need an extra map file(Gmap  says so)  and, how that, embedded apart from the main map file  into the MapScript?
  Thank you for suggestions,¦ Ruth