Zoom problem

Carl Burn burnsy at VIVIDFISH.CO.UK
Thu Jan 26 09:33:11 EST 2006

Hello All,

got a problem with a pretty simple application I am building using ms4w
on windows XP pro.
I have used maplab to construct a map file which is basically a single
layer of raster data, I used a tileindex to bring in the data, I created
the tile index using gdaltindex on the target machine.
I can call the data into the maplab using the mapedit utliity but when I
preview my work I see the map, slightly off-centre and am unable to zoom
in or out.The map file is included below, I have a feeling its really
obvious but I have been staring at it and just can not see it.

Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

Burnsy

MapFile begins:

MAP
  NAME "Alltiled"
  STATUS ON
  EXTENT 49942.841590 4.230118 65991.532505 1230057.149261
  SIZE 300 300
  SHAPEPATH "./data/ArcView"
  SYMBOLSET "./etc/symbols.sym"
  FONTSET "./etc/fonts.txt"
  IMAGETYPE PNG
  IMAGECOLOR 189 231 255
  UNITS METERS
  QUERYMAP
    STATUS ON
    SIZE 100 100
    COLOR 255 0 0
    STYLE HILITE
  END
  #
  # Start of OutputFormat object
  #
  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME "png"
    MIMETYPE "image/png"
    DRIVER "GD/PNG"
    EXTENSION "png"
    IMAGEMODE PC256
    TRANSPARENT FALSE
  END
  LAYER
    NAME "AARasters"
    STATUS ON
    TYPE RASTER
    TILEINDEX "./data/ArcView/overallmap.shp"
  END
# Layer
END

MapFile ends