Zoom problem

Carl Burn burnsy at VIVIDFISH.CO.UK
Thu Jan 26 16:45:49 EST 2006

Hello All,

took a break and looked at this again. Revised the extents after opening
the file produced by gdaltindex in MapInfo and getting a totally
different set of extents. This centres the map just fine. However still
no zoom in or out, I tried altering the map scale value in the box below
the map in the preview window in mapedit and this forces the map to zoom
in but the mapscript controls for zooming in and out dont work at all.
Still puzzled but I think I am missing something obvious.

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Burnsy

--

Carl Burn

www.joomla-solutions.co.uk

Hosted, managed, supported business web solutions

Tel: 01661 525001