overlapping maps

krishna S kris_rock82 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 26 14:23:23 EST 2006

Hello all,
      I dont know how to explain the problem i have but i will try my best
to make you people understand the problem.

I have data from 2 mrsid files, they draw 2 counties. I set the extent such
that i want one part from one county and the other from the second county
in the same map. I am able to do this but the problem is while overlapping
or while drawing the 2 county parts adjacent to each other there is black
line (or its like a black solid thick line) and this black thick line might
be from one of the county part and its not allowing the other county to
display its image at that position. I guess if i make that black solid line
completely transparent i will be able to display the part of the county
under it.

Do anyone know how to get rid of that black solid line ...

Thanks for your time ..
--Kris