mapscript setfilter question

krishna S kris_rock82 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 30 17:18:54 EST 2006

Hello all,
      I want to display sections with some filteritem set, the outline of
those sections need to be thickened, i got this part working but i even
want to display the outline border of the other sections with just the
normal thickness. Here is the snippet of my code

$layername1->setFilter("section=159");
$image=$map->draw();
$image_url=$image->saveWebImage();

I set the width of the borderline in the mapfile as i couldnt find the
style attribute for width in mapscript. I am not sure how to display the
other sections other than 159 with no labels on them but just the boundary
line.

Thanks for your time ....
--kris