Improvement for legend symbols ?

Marc Monnerat marc.monnerat at BLUEWIN.CH
Tue Jan 31 03:44:57 EST 2006

Hello,

Ah geological maps! I've solved this problem using many layers and
organising them into a hierarchical tree menu (one pro age, unit, etc.)
turning them on/off. But having 500+ classes is still a big trouble.

Regards

Marc Monnerat