problem in compiling 4.8-rc3

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright at NOAA.GOV
Tue Jan 31 23:28:24 EST 2006

Thanks for your reply and suggestion, William.

I was trying to compile both on the Mac (10.4.4) and Linux (RHEL WS3). On
the  mac, I am using both your graphicslibs and gislibs (thanks!). I had
previously changed the configure script replacing all the *.a to *.la and
all the *.so to  *.dylib as well as commenting out the lib64 checks.

I subsequently changed the *.la references to *.dylib, but that didn't seem
to fix the problem.  Pretty slick regexp for bbedit you provided though!

-- john