problem in compiling 4.8-rc3

John Cartwright john.c.cartwright at NOAA.GOV
Tue Jan 31 23:44:27 EST 2006

Hi Sean,

good suggestion! Changing the order of the GDAL libs allows the configure
script to run even when one gives the location of the graphics libs
explicitly.  As I mentioned earlier, it also works for me if one doesn't
give the location of the graphics libs, but allows the default.  This fix
did not seem to address the problems on the Mac so there may be something
else going on there.

Also when using the Oracle Spatial option (Oracle client 10.2), I had to add
the libnnz10 to ORACLESPATIAL_LIB in the Makefile.

thanks again for your help!

-- john