Raster image issue

Hooi wchoonhooi at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 5 14:30:48 EDT 2006

Frank,

I follow all ur suggestions but seems not working. I access
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=jpg.map&layer=lakespy&mode=map
My intention is to get map.jpg displayed, but what I get is a purple
rectangular shape.

Below is output gdalinfo map.jpg. I simplified the map file too.
Hope you able to spot the mistake?

#gdalinfo map.jpg
Driver: JPEG/JPEG JFIF
Size is 2524, 1738
Coordinate System is `'
Corner Coordinates:
Upper Left  (    0.0,    0.0)
Lower Left  (    0.0, 1738.0)
Upper Right ( 2524.0,    0.0)
Lower Right ( 2524.0, 1738.0)
Center      ( 1262.0,  869.0)
Band 1 Block=2524x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Red
Band 2 Block=2524x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Green
Band 3 Block=2524x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Blue

"jpg.map"
MAP
  NAME ITASCA
  STATUS ON
  SIZE 2524 1738
  EXTENT 388107.634400379 5203120.88405952 500896.339019834 5310243.30613897
  #SHAPEPATH "/var/www/cgi-bin/data"
  IMAGECOLOR 255 0 255
  TRANSPARENT TRUE
  IMAGETYPE JPEG