tile index for large amount of shp

Giuseppe De Rossi giuseppe.derossi at EMAIL.IT
Sat Jul 15 05:14:01 EDT 2006

Hi Stephen,
I need your kind help : is this procedure right for  type text layer ?
I've some dwg files that I elaborate by using an application which generates
the shp files for every layer. There are polygons , lines , points and text,
since now I was able to generate tile index for polygons and lin.
Of course I'm collecting layers with the same geometry.
When I've applied the procedures for four file of TxT type , I got:

c:\tile4ms.exe F300_TestiVari.in F300_TestiVari-idx
Aborted. DBF fields do not match for file:F300_001100_TestiVari.shp
Aborted. DBF fields do not match for file:F300_001200_TestiVari.shp
Processed 4 of 4 file

I saw that in the shp file there are 4 rectanguler idx-shape and the idx-dbf
there are the name of four file, can I go on ?
why do you thing I got this kijnd of error ?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Giu