raster doubt

soares abel_soares at SAPO.PT
Sat Jul 15 07:26:17 EDT 2006

hi all

i have a question a hope someone could answer, sorry if it´s newby!!!!

i see we can define class and expressions in mapfiles in order to classify
the value of a raster pixel and the color of the pixels.
CLASS
    NAME "dark-grey"
    EXPRESSION ([pixel] > 48 and [pixel] <= 126)
    STYLE
      COLOR 64 64 64
    END
  END
"for pixels with values >48 <126 it output a dark grey color, right?"