Coordinate System Transformation demo

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Tue Jul 25 00:41:00 EDT 2006

On 24-Jul-06, at 7:08 PM, Richard Greenwood wrote:
> I have been working on a port of the Proj.4 cs2cs program to
> JavaScript for use in web map clients...

I'm a javascript know-nothing, but wondered how this compares with:
http://datashare.gis.unbc.ca/gctp-js/index.php ?
Sounded similar, though I see gctp-js isn't a port of proj.4 but
can't be far off with a bit of work, can it?

I wonder how many other web map clients are reinventing the
coordinate transformation wheel on this.  Is there one we can all
gather round?

Js-n00bingly yours,
Tyler