Map File Problem?

M.L. Jackson mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 28 11:40:57 EDT 2006

The thing is.......the errors occur at random.  If the errors weren't
related to some central problem, then the same error should keep occuring
until I fix it before any other errors are displayed.  Instead each time the
server is restarted and the application is run a new error supposedly in the
map file is displayed.